Place of Birth
Year 12- School
Nickname and why?
Izzy. Because Aidan Baker started calling me that when i was 10, when i first started playing for manly.
Years at Waratahs?
This is my 4th season.
Our club tag line is “Bleed Blue”. What does Bleed Blue mean to you?
Bleed Blue is an almost chant and sense of unification for the club. It completely epitomises what it is to be a Tah as we all live and breathe not only this club but the culture we have created.
Who is the current Manly Cricketer that you enjoy playing cricket with the most and why?
I enjoy playing most with the likes of Max Burgess or Ross Trewartha as it truly proves that age is no barrier to friendship.
Favourite band or musician?
Favourite band is Sticky Fingers or the Foo Fighters.
If you could invite any 3 people to dinner, dead or alive, who would it be?
F. Scott Fitzgerald (author), Mahatma Ghandi and the Dalai Llama.
What is your earliest memory?
Playing footy and cricket out the front with Dad.
Which Waratah team mate is the classiest dresser?
If the Manly Cricket playing group was Big Brother, who would you vote off first?
Brad Wilson- that man would cause absolute havoc in the house.
Who do you think is in-line for a huge season this year?
Sammy Gainsford is in for a huge year I believe.
What are your team goals for 2017/18?
To create a team culture where the boys turn up every week eager to play.
What puts a big smile on your face?
Spending Saturdays with the boys.
If James Sutherland gave you the top for 1 day, what would you change about cricket in Australia.
Less seriousness, more relaxation and fun.
If you had an all expenses paid trip anywhere in the world for a week, where would you go?
If you could go back in time and give anyone a piece of advice, who would it be and why?
It’d be to my 12 year old self- and I’d teach him how to put everything in life into perspective.
If you could walk out to bat to any song blaring in the background, what would it be and why?
All my life by Foo Fighters
What are you currently saving up to buy?
What is your place of solace?
Isaiah Vumbaca is proudly sponsored by Pivot Creative for the 2017/18 season.
At Pivot Creative’s team of highly-skilled, experienced, signage professionals offer a full design, manufacture and installation service, Australia wide.
They work closely with you to bring your company vision to life via dynamic graphic solutions… solutions based on over 20 years of digital print and signage experience.
At Pivot Creative, they are proud to be different.
Because it’s their difference that makes their products stand out from the rest, and their customers come back… time and time again.
Pivot Creatives guarantee to you
1. They do what they say… when they say they will do it.
2. They take the time to understand exactly what you expect to achieve from your signage, then work closely with you to design and produce the signage that best delivers the results you expect, while working within your budget.
3. They custom make all their signage to your exacting needs and offer an end-to-end comprehensive design, manufacture and installation service. Their designers have the experience to design just about anything and they are highly experienced in 3D design for vinyl wraps.
4. They have a fast 24hr Quote Turnaround — they understand the importance of responding quickly to your quote requests and are generally able to return quotes to you within 1 business day.
5. They offer an Australia Wide Service, so they can come to you, wherever you are, in every city nationwide. They maintain quality control through custom making all of our signage in our Sydney factory.
6. They look after your project files for you so you never have to worry about losing your valuable designs. And if they ever need to do more work for you, they already have the files stored, ready to go.
7. They are an award-winning, accredited team of vehicle graphics specialists. Their installation team are fully trained and industry accredited with both Avery and 3M. They are multiple award winners over many categories for their signage in both industry bodies, the ASGA (Australian Sign and Graphics Assoc.) and SGIAA (Specialty Graphic Imaging Assoc. of Australia)
8. They are a one stop shop for all your your signage needs. Their size and experience means they can help you with every aspect of your retail, vehicle, fleet and corporate digital print and signage solutions.
Visit Pivot Creative at http://www.pivotcreative.com.au