In another great initiative from the Waratahs as part of our player welfare programe, we are holding a players, volunteers and officials home buying seminar on Tuesdays 18th May.
The event will be hosted by Drew Johnson from Bank of Queensland Manly, one of our great club sponsors.
It will be held at the Room at the Top atafter training on Tuesday night. The topics that Drew will be covering are as follows:
· Why the hell would I buy a property?
· I couldn’t afford it anyway……could I?
· How much money would I need? Will the government give me money?
· So let’s say but some miracle I could afford it, how the hell do I get the money?
· What fees am I going to be slugged with by the banks and others?
· They talk about Housing Loans a lot on TV. What the hell are they talking about?
· So I get a loan. What then? How the hell do I work out what property to buy?
· How do I pay for it? Do I just take the money round to the house I’m buying?
· What am I supposed to do with the place? Live in it or get some other idiot to live in it and pay me rent?
· So somehow I own property, what happens now?
So do your best to get along on Tuesday night. It’s sure to be a very informative evening.
As well as current players, all officials, volunteers, ex-players, supporters, family and friends are all welcome to attend