After a successful 2021, the Raydel Manly Warringah Waratahs are taking part in Movember again in 2022.
Last year we raised $7,430 and we want to top that his year with a target of $10,000.
We’re doing it for the fathers, partners, brothers, sons and friends in our lives.
- In Australia, men die 4 years earlier than women, and for largely preventable reasons.
- 3 out of 4 suicides are men.
- Suicide is the leading cause of death among Aussie men aged 15-44.
- 1 in 6 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer before they’re 85.
- Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young Aussie men.
By taking part and raising money we can make a difference. Please visit https://au.movember.com/team/2377348 to support our bro’s in Movember.