The Manly Warringah Waratahs have a fantastic opportunity available to support one of the top leaders at our club, with the Player Sponsorship of 1st Grade captain Mikaela Turik now available.
With the Waratahs entry into the Women’s 1st Grade competition this season, Mikalea will lead the side after captaining last years 2nd Grade Premiership winning side.
She has also joined the clubs board this year and will be a big part of the Waratahs for years to come.
We have a great opportunity for any community minded, forward thinking business to partner with both the Club and Mikaela to be her personal sponsor for the 2021/22 season.
You are able to take advantage of our 17k Social Media followers, the prime position of Manly Oval, and our fantastic events to not only put your brand up in lights, but to contribute to a club with a foot in both the professional and ameture game. A truly unique opportunity.
Some of the benefits include:
- Sydney Road signage on game day.
- Logo included in Women’s 1st grade team announcement on social media
- Logo looping on Manly Oval Scoreboard prior to play before each 1st grade Women’s game.
- Promotion on Social Media when Mikaela scores a hundred or takes 5 wickets in an innings.
- Social Media posts
- Invitation to sponsor luncheon and other events
Contact Sponsorship Manager Joel Mason on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0478 319063 if you have any interest or any questions.