Jack Edwards had a break out year on 2018/19.
Hitting his first ever hundred for NSW, making his first class debut, and being named NSW one-day player of the year, it was a dream debut 12 months.
Although still only 19, Jack was building up to this for a while. Debuting for the Tahs as a 13 year old in 5th grade, he was a star in all junior pathway rep teams and was earmarked as a real player of the future.
Could Australian representation be the next step?
But when he is at club level, Edwards is a passionate local junior and Waratah through and through.
We have an exciting opportunity for an organisation to be associated with Jack and the Manly Warringah Waratahs for the upcoming 2019/20 season.
Our new 1st Grade player sponsorship category allows your brand to be associated with not only Manly Warringah’s biggest stars, but some great prospects in the Australian cricket landscape.
Sponsorship of Jack costs $3,000 +GST (cash or contra) and includes the following benefits:
- Sydney Road signage on game day.
- 1 hour coaching session with Jack.
- Logo included in 1st grade team selection social media post before each round if your player is selected.
- Logo on Manly Oval scoreboard, facing Sydney Rd, when your player comes on to bat or bowl.
- Looping Logo on Manly Oval Scoreboard for 1 hour prior to all 1st grade matches.
- Signed Waratahs Playing shirt from Chris Green.
- 1 hour individual coaching session with a Waratahs 1st grade star for your child.
- Invitation to Player / Sponsor event on Manly Oval on a Saturday evening.
- Addition to Player Sponsor section of website – Click here to view – including player profile and sponsor profile.
- PA Announcements at Manly Oval 1st Grade T20 Sunday games when sponsored player comes in to bat or on to bowl.
- News Item posted on website and social media throughout 2019/20 season advertising association
- Manly Oval T20 functions and entertainment
- Plus many other benefits
With Chris’s extensive T20 schedule, we also have plans in place for you during his time away from the Waratahs.
We also have opportunities available for other established stars such as Mickey Edwards, Ryan Hadley and of course everyone’s favourite MAFS star Cameron Merchant.
For all enquiries, please contact Joel Mason at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0478 319063
You can view our full sponsorship brochure for 2019/20 by Clicking Here