Chris Green has been one of the most consistent performers in the Big Bash League in recent years.
In-fact, his numbers in all T20 Leagues around the work are outstanding and one of the reasons why he is so sought after.
Whether it be for the Sydney Thunder, The Guyana Warriors in the Caribbean Premier League, or the Multan Sultans in the Pakistan Premier League, his all-round performances are first class and have resulted in multiple premierships for his teams.
Let’s also not forget his breakout season last year for the NSW one-day side.
But when he is at club level, Green is a Waratah and is a huge part of our first grade side with both bat and ball.
We have an exciting opportunity for an organisation to be associated with him and the Manly Warringah Waratahs for the upcoming 2019/20 season.
Our new 1st Grade player sponsorship category allows your brand to be associated with not only Manly Warringah’s biggest stars, but the biggest stars of today and in the future.
Sponsorship of Chris Green costs $3,000 +GST (cash or contra) and includes the following benefits:
- Sydney Road signage on game day.
- Logo included in 1st grade team selection social media post before each round if your player is selected.
- Logo on Manly Oval scoreboard, facing Sydney Rd, when your player comes on to bat or bowl.
- Looping Logo on Manly Oval Scoreboard for 1 hour prior to all 1st grade matches.
- Signed Waratahs Playing shirt from Chris Green.
- 1 hour individual coaching session with a Waratahs 1st grade star for your child.
- Invitation to Player / Sponsor event on Manly Oval on a Saturday evening.
- Addition to Player Sponsor section of website – Click here to view – including player profile and sponsor profile.
- PA Announcements at Manly Oval 1st Grade T20 Sunday games when sponsored player comes in to bat or on to bowl.
- News Item posted on website and social media throughout 2019/20 season advertising association
- Manly Oval T20 functions and entertainment
- Plus many other benefits
With Chris’s extensive T20 schedule, we also have plans in place for you during his time away from the Waratahs.
We also have opportunities available for other established stars such as Jack and Mickey Edwards, Ryan Hadley and of course everyone’s favourite MAFS star Cameron Merchant.
For all enquiries, please contact Joel Mason at email@example.com
You can view our full sponsorship brochure for 2019/20 by Clicking Here